Our ministry relies on generous gifts from supporters like you. Gifts range in size, type, and frequency. Please prayerfully consider supporting ACBC’s ministry in one of these ways:
Make A One-Time Gift
- Online with a credit or debit card
- Mail a check to: ACBC, 5401 N. Oak Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64118
- Call our office at 816-282-2836
Partner with ACBC on a Monthly Basis
Our monthly Ministry Partner Program provides ACBC with a reliable ongoing support base through recurring donations from individuals, churches, and organizations. Partner with Us.
Gifts of Securities
You may realize significant tax benefits by donating shares of appreciated securities. To facilitate your gift, please contact Rhenn Cherry at email@example.com or call 816-282-2836.
Giving Through Your Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
The IRA Charitable Rollover is now permanent. This tax provision allows owners of individual retirement accounts who are 70-½ or older to make gifts from their IRA directly to non-profit organizations. Gifts are applied against the Required Minimum Distribution, and each person can donate up to $100,000 of IRA assets each tax year to ACBC without reporting the withdrawal as taxable income. To make a donation to ACBC from your IRA, you will need to provide ACBC’s EIN #35-1447406 to your plan administrator. You can contact Rhenn Cherry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816-282-2836.
Employer Matching Gifts
Find out if your employer will match your gifts to ACBC. Many employers will match charitable contributions made by their employees. You can multiply the impact of your support to ACBC!
Donate By Shopping on Amazon
When you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase to a charity of your choice. Make sure to select “Association of Certified Biblical Counselors Inc” as your current charity!
The ACBC Endowment Fund provides a means for your gifts to impact many future generations. Several planned giving options are available. The right potential fit for you will depend on your specific circumstances. Some of the legacy giving options include:
- Including ACBC in your will or trust
- Designating ACBC as a beneficiary on an insurance policy
- Designating ACBC as a beneficiary in a banking or investing account
To learn more about giving a legacy gift to ACBC please contact Rhenn Cherry at email@example.com
In addition to individual partnerships, ACBC partners with local churches and extends benefits for their annual commitment of support. Church partnerships exist in three tiers, and if you would like to learn more about becoming a church partner with ACBC, please contact Rhenn Cherry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bible Baptist | Kokomo, IN
- Bible Presbyterian | Grand Island, NY
- Cornerstone Bible Fellowship | North Ridgeville, OH
- Cross Pointe Church | Cambridge, MN
- Cross Walk Church | Appleton, WI
- Faith Church | Lafayette, IN
- First Baptist Church Troy | Troy, OH
- Grace Community Church | Glen Rose, TX
- Grace Fellowship | Florence, KY
- Rock Point Church | Crawfordsville, IN
- Sonrise Baptist | Ozark, MO
- Southwest Hills | Beaverton, OR
Have Questions? Call us at (816) 282-2836 or send an email to email@example.com.
Whatever method of giving you choose, the entire staff and community of certified biblical counselors thank you for your support of ACBC. We commit to faithfully steward all that the Lord entrusts to us.
How We Use Your Donations
- Train biblical counselors at various events
- Connect people in need with biblical counselors
- Establish more Certified Training Centers
- Produce free digital resources, such as blog posts, podcasts and essays
- Host the Annual Conference, to equip the church to handle vital counseling issues
- Expand the international reach of biblical counseling training and certification
- Reach new US locations with biblical counseling training
- Host a Biblical Counseling Colloquium
- Produce and distribute quality publications in biblical counseling
- Provide scholarships to fund low-income and international certification candidates